Past ProgramsThe quality of BFR programs keeps members coming back year after year. Take a look at our topics just in the past few years: 2017; 2016; 2015; 2014; 2013; 2012; 2011; 2010; 2009. All programs are chock-full of content. We have posted several program summaries - see the bolded links below.
- The Heart of Team Coaching, Daphe Woolfolk. Jan. virtual program.
- OD in Action, Martha Miser and Anna Tansi, Feb.
- Change Leadership Effectiveness: Achieving the benefits of strategic initiatives, Kimberlee Williams, March webinar.
- Revealing Blindspots: Using InSight Mapping to Uncover What’s Hidden, Allison Whitmire, April
- Collaborative Coaching with directors of the May Institute, May
- LMAP, Leadership Multi-rater Assessment of Personality, Ron Warren, June.
- Resonant Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence: Inspiring Us to Be Our Best, Richard Boyatzis, Sept.
- Coaching in Organizations, Peter Bregman, Sept. virtual program.
- Fast Track to Getting the Results you Want, Jeb Bates and Carol Salloway, Oct.
- Consulting Skills in a Changing World, Martha Miser and Anna Tansi, Nov.
- Pearls of Learning and Structured Networking, Dec.
- Team Emotional Intelligence; Steve Wolff, Feb. and April
- Large Scale Change - Lessons from Ford and UAW, Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld. April
- Collaborative coaching at Boston Medical Center, with Health Care directors, May
- Facilitating Cliffhanger Moments with Ann Rogers, Susan Alvey, David Ehrmann. June
- Systems Thinking, David Stroh, Sept.
- Systems Thinking Playbook, Linda Booth Sweeney, Oct.
- Developing your Brand and Facilitating Brand Strategy with an Organization, Daniel Vogelzang, Nov.
- Spirituality and our Work, Rob Greenly, Perry Carrison, Abby Yanow. Nov.
- Systems Thinking Playbook Lab, BFR members. Dec.
- Team Effectiveness, Ruth Wageman, virtual program, Dec.
- Using Storytelling in Coaching, Steve Ober, Jan.
- Shift Your Point of View, Kim Dakin Neale, Feb.
- Women Working Together, Anne Litwin about her book, Feb. webinar.
- Applying Aikido Principles to Conflict Resolution, Judy Ringer, April
- Public Narrative, Deb Ullman, May
- Change Management, panel with Jay Spitulnik, Mary Ellen McCourt and Laurel Martino. June.
- Facilitating Cliffhanger Moments, Perry Carrison, Rick Lent. August.
- Getting to “Now What?”, Dorothy Strachan, Sept. webinar.
- Building Stakeholder Engagement Through Your Meetings, Rick Lent, Oct.
- Clear Leadership, Carol Salloway and Janet Britcher. Dec.
- Using Surveys to Support OD Projects, w/ Mick Verran (Feb 7, 2014)
- Linking Argyris and Appreciative Inquiry, w/ Nancy Brodsky (April 11, 2014)
- Who Are We and Why Are We Here, w/ Beth Shapiro & Fernando Lopez (May 2, 2014)
- Facilitating Change with Metaphors, w/ Larry Raymond (June 6, 2014)
- Polarity management: a Tool for Leaders to Manage Change, w/ Abby Yanow, September
- Future Thinking: A Simulation for Visioning, Planning, and Decision-Making, Deb Bercume and Karen Stacey, Oct. 3
- Consultation with Non-Profit Executive Directors, Nov. 7
- Butterfly Framework of Complex Human Systems, Vicky Schubert and Anne Starr, Dec. 12
- Webinar: Larry Dressler, "Standing in the Fire" (Jan 11, 2013)
- Webinar: Gervase Bushe: Clear Leadership (Jan 18, 2013)
- Developing Your Unique Value (Jan 30, 2013)
- The High-Velocity Edge (Feb 1, 2013)
- BFR Storytelling Lab (Feb 27, 2013)
- Handling Difficult-to-Discuss Conversations: Understanding our Frames as OD Consultant, w/ Mike Halperin (Mar 1, 2013)
- Merging Cultures: Part 2, w/ Anne Litwin (Apr 5, 2013)
- Mt. Everest Simulation, w/ Deborah Soule & Michael Roberto (May 3, 2013)
- Larry Dressler Workshop: Standing in the Fire (May 15, 2013)
- When Conflict Happens to Good Work, w/ Eben Weizman (Jun 7, 2013)
- Team Coaching,w/ Alexander Caillet (Sep 13, 2013)
- Consultation with Non-Profit Directors (Oct 4, 2013)
- Inspiration from the best of TED talks! , w/ Michael Madera (Oct 29, 2013)
- Practiced Spontaneity: Improv’s Gifts to Facilitation, w/ Izzy Gessell (Nov 8, 2013)
- Collaborative Decision Making in the Virtual Environment/ Loomio (Dec 6, 2013)
- Peer Learning cohorts: Org. Culture Change, Facilitating School Systems, Leadership Development, Network Analysis
- Theory into Action (Feb 3, 2012)
- Using NVC to Stay Present w/ Scott Loring and Carol Salloway (Mar 2, 2012)
- Team Coaching w/ Alexander Caillet (Apr 6, 2012)
- Know What You Don’t Know: How can leaders become effective problem-finders? w/ Michael Roberto
- Changing the Discourse (Jun 8, 2012)
- Merging Cultures: Part I, w/ Anne Litwin (Sep 7, 2012)
- Webinar: Paul Levy: Goal Play, Leadership Lessons from the Soccer Field (Sep 21, 2012)
- Consultation with Non-Profits (Oct 12, 2012)
- Graphic Facilitation, w/ Debra Vinci (Nov 2, 2012)
- Unleash your Inner Storyteller (Dec 14, 2012)
- Turning Autopilot Off: Decision Making as Science and Art (Feb 4, 2011)
- Metaphors: Facilitators’ Power Tool w/ Janet Britcher and Perry Carrison (Apr 1, 2011)
- Team Coaching w/ Alexander Caillet (May 6, 2011)
- The “Knowledge Jam” w/Kate Pugh (Jun 3, 2011)
- Advanced Facilitation Peer Learning series (Aug 3, 2011)
- The Bigger Game (Aug 5, 2011)
- Discover Your Unique Value (Sep 23, 2011)
- How Resistance Can be the Consultant’s Best Friend w/ Sonia Nevis (Nov 4, 2011)
- Social and Value Network Analysis (Dec 2, 2011)
- “Facilitation Gone Bad”: Turning Challenges into Gifts of Learning (Feb 5, 2010)
- The Courage to Break Through: Creative Practices in Facilitation (Apr 2, 2010)
- Running Virtual Meetings, Nancy Settle Murphy (May 7, 2010)
- Conflict Management, Jan Williams and Chuck Phillips (Jun 4, 2010)
- Facilitating Meetings from Hell: Using SAVI to Understand and Transform Dysfunctional Communication (Aug 6, 2010)
- Personal Branding, Alesia Latson (Oct 1, 2010)
- You Get What you Measure (Nov 5, 2010)
- High Stakes Conversations (Dec 3, 2010)
- Developing YOU! (Aug 7, 2009)
- The Organization Workshop w/ Sophie Parker and Anne Litwin(Oct 2, 2009)
- Fun Day at the BFR! Janet Britcher, Nina Coil, Alan Niebanck & Perry Carrison (Nov 6, 2009)
- Play the Blues/ Facilitation w/Rob Fletcher(Dec 4, 2009)