Categories of BFR programs BFR PROGRAMMING
|*Boyatzis – Resonant Leadership , Sept. 2016
*Peter Bregman – Coaching leaders in orgns. Sept. 2016
*LMAP Leadership Assessment, Ron Warren
*Exploring Professional Identity and Adult Development Via Metaphor
*Why Developmental Theory Matters to Coaches & Consultants, Chris Wahl
|*Uncovering Blindspots, April 2016
*Collaborative Coaching with Executive Directors - annual program
*HBDI - Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument, Whole Brain Thinking. 2018.
|*OD in Action, Martha Miser and Anna Tansi
*Effective Consulting – Miser and Tansi
*Systems Thinking – David Stroh; * ST Playbook: Linda Booth Sweeney
*"Relational Coordination": Transforming Relationships for High Performance, Jody Gittell
*Start-up: Beginning the Client Engagement, 09/2018.
* System centered thinking: Working With Differences And Reducing Conflict Using Functional Sub-Grouping. Alida Zweidler-McKay, 2019.
|*Change Leadership Effectiveness, Kimberlee Williams, March 2016.
*Ford and UAW, Joel Gershenfeld
||Personal Development/ Discovery
|*Cliffhanger program 2016
* Facilitating Cliffhangers 2018
|* Fast Track to Getting Results, 2016
* Creating your Professional Brand – Daniel Vogelzang
*Life Purpose and Work, Madeline Snow (#1)
Rob Greenly, Perry Carrison and Abby Yanow (#2).
|* Stages of Team Development, Beth Shapiro, Nov. 2017
* TEI Team Emotional Intelligence, Steve Wolff, 2016
* Team Diagnostic Survey,Ruth Wageman.
* The Heart of Team Coaching, Daphne Woolfolk
* Richard Kasperowski: High-performance teams: Core Protocols for Psychological Safety and Emotional Intelligence
* Inspired Teams, Steve Wolff 2019
|* Dinner and networking - Dec. 2017, June 2018.
* Virtual networking: Feb, July, Oct. 2018; Jan. 2019
* Sustainers Party 2016, 2018.