What's the Buzz about the BFR? What do members value about the Boston Facilitators Roundtable:
- The warmth and generosity of the community; the sense that we really are a community, not just a group of people who attend the same meetings.
- My BFR colleagues are SO smart; I am inspired if not overwhelmed. I like the way the meetings are conducted...very inclusive, one is welcomed.
- Very high quality and well run.
- I find the content to be more stimulating than some of the other groups I am involved with, and the people friendlier!
- The BFR continuously provides impactful learning for me and is a tremendous resource to for the community.
- I value the effort that has gone into creating this incredible group.
- It’s such a rich and generous learning community.
- I find lots of value and continuing growth from my BFR association.
- All these years you have guided us and provided opportunities to increase/enrich the depth and breadth of our capabilities and share and network with colleagues.
- Quality of the programs.
- I feel like a part of its lifeline on the carpet of time.
- There is a liveliness among participants, a generosity in sharing resources, and interesting topics.
- The spirit of mutual learning - the "tribe".